Why NJAET Exists
- To establish regular communication among New Jersey educators regarding key ideas, resources and innovations via newsletter, online discussions, conferences, and other methods as appropriate for the discussion and resolution of common problems.
- To promote effective programs of research and development in educational technology through pilot projects, grants, contests, and any other methods available
- To act as a clearinghouse for state and national technology information and activities and encourage partnership with other organizations to create and strengthen linkages between various groups involved in educational technology.
- To enhance training and educational opportunities for all regions in the state of New Jersey.
- To encourage the application of educational technology and current research to the improvement of instructional practice.